Friday, October 4, 2019

EMS Sketch Challenge 79 + Orange Lazers Layout

I'm trying to create more sketches these days, so here's another double with a variety of photo sizes. Either page could be used as a single layout as well.

The sketch:

My layout:
I wanted to use the fun little phrase strips around the layout, so I moved my journaling to a tag.
Recipe:
Diverse Backgrounds & One Way Borders stamp sets
Later Sk8r papers & PML cards
Sunset & White Daisy cardstock
Slate, Outdoor Denim & Sunset ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Slate polka dot washi tape
Pear ribbon
Energy #-D stickers (Provocraft)
Cricut Artistry: title
Cricut Artbooking: chevron arrow
Cricut Art Philosophy: tag
Challenges: The Studio Challenge Blog use chevrons (on the arrow and the tag); Lasting Memories  #466 Pick Three (I chose washi tape, stickers, and tag)

4 comments:

Deanna said...

What a great take on that sketch and I LOVE the soccer ball! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!

Lori said...

Okay, first of all - that is a great sketch. I just made sure to pin it so I can use it later! You did a fantastic job on our Pick 3 challenge - thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memoires! -Lori DT

Lori said...

And I am back again! Great use of the chevrons on your layout, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges! -Lori DT