Friday, January 31, 2020

All Spruced Up Layout

When I saw Heart 2 Heart's All Spruced Up challenge, it immediately made me think of getting all dressed up for a special occasion. Since I don't have the paper line by that name, I went with this alternate meaning for my layout, since it shows off my son and our church youth group kids all dressed up to serve dinner at a banquet at church.
Recipe:
Washi Wonder stamp set
Heartstrings papers & cardstock stickers
Crystal Blue, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Crystal Blue & Lagoon ink
Black marker
Crystal Blue "Love" Ribbon
Grey Wool washi tape
Black & White enamel dots
Red Pearls
Cranberry embroidery floss
Wooden birds (Art Minds)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stencil
Cricut Design Studio: title using Chloe font
Patterns: EMS Sketch 18

Challenges: The Library Challenge #51 Romeo and Juliet (inspired me to use the rose paper plus I picked up on the green-blue in Juliet's dress and added "love" touches around the layout)

3 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Love your interpretation of all spruced up!! Wonderful layout! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

I love it, your interpretation was my first thought too, outside the paper pack. I love that you documented the kids "all spruced up". I also love your title, the font is great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Marina said...

Love all the hearts and roses on this great layout. Thanks for joining The Library. Sorry for the late comment... I thought I had commented but maybe it didn't go through.