Monday, January 13, 2020

Middle Ward Layout

The past week has been extremely difficult for me as I struggled with the flu, which gave my creativity a real nose-dive, but I'm on the mend so I decided to finish up a layout I started before I fell ill. One of my 2020 goals is to scrapbook at least three days worth of photos from my 2017 vacation in London, which probably doesn't sound too challenging until I share that we took 682 photos in those three days! Before I got sick, I made a start to the photos from Windsor Castle, so this layout is a continuation of that story. Since I have so many photos to scrap, I combined a traditional page with a photo storage page.
Recipe:
Belle Fleur papers (Photo Play)
Grey Wool, Topiary, Wisteria & Colonial White cardstock
Juniper, Creme Brulee, Black & Gypsy ink
Black marker
Creme Brulee ribbon
Greenhouse paper flowers (American Crafts)
Juniper, Tulip & Colonial White brads
Magic Mesh (Creative Imaginations)
Sparkly butterfly (from my stash, source unknown)
Small heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, scalloped shapes, hearts
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: M, W
Pattern: Serendipity Sketch September 2018
Challenges: Lasting Memories #479 - I chose to use my new Belle Fleur paper pack; Scrap With Stacy January challenge (cardstock, circle, punch)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Great work with that sketch and a wonderful 2-pager! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lauren said...

Super cute layout. I love the font you used - it works perfectly with castle photos! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren