Friday, September 30, 2022

LA County Fair 2016 Layout

Heart 2 Heart challenge blog had a really fun challenge to include something that moves on your project, and all month I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate something moving onto a layout. I finally figured it out last night when I was working on pictures from the county fair. I had a couple of pictures of my kids on rides, and that inspired me to create a die-cut carousel and make the horses move up and down. It took me a long time but I finally managed it for at least one of the horses. The other one kept getting stuck, so I decided one was good enough - LOL! When you pull on the tab at the top of the page, the horse moves up and down. Thanks to Heart to Heart for inspiring me.


And here's the pull tab:


Recipe:
Love Right Now, Ticket to Ride & Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp sets
Something Fierce papers
Raspberry, Carolina, Bluebird, Pixie & White Daisy cardstock
Raspberry, Carolina, Bluebird, Clover Meadow & Sunny Yellow ink
Moonstruck marker
Love Letters Rub-ons
White Daisy flower brads
Childhood PML card
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: tickets
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: cotton candy
Cricut Artistry cartridge: oval
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tab
Cricut Artiste cartridge: carousel
Challenges: Heart to Heart I Like to Move It

2 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

So clever! I love the pull for the carousel. Great layout! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Fabulous Layout! I love it, I love the carousel, so creative! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca