Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Visit Layout

A simple page I put together for some photos of my kids hanging out with their birth family! I played along with Lasting Memories challenge to step out of my comfort zone and use patterned papers that were different from my usual style. Since I usually avoid working with delicate pastel patterns because they end up looking like Grandma's wallpaper, I challenged myself to try for a vintage look with my papers. Hopefully it worked out!

Recipe:
Honeycomb stamp set
Life Delights papers & My Stickease cardstock stickers
Chocolate, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate, Sweet Leaf & Lilac Mist ink
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: hearts
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #88 (Left side only)

Challenges: Lasting Memories #616 Out of Your Comfort Zone - Patterns

No comments: