Monday, December 19, 2022

The First Day of Christmas Layout

For these photos from Christmas morning 2015, I chose to use one of my older sketches and mirrored it for the left and right hand pages. I also decided to use two pocket cards in place of the circle photos on the left hand page, and I placed my journaling on another pocket card that will go on the pocket page that fits between the two sides of the layout.

Recipe:
Pear & Partridge, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet & Felicity Alphabet stamp sets
Pear & Partridge and White Pines papers
Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand, Cranberry, New England Ivy & Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Pear & Partridge PML cards
White pearls
Licorice Opaques pearls
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #80

Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Challenges A Few of My Favorite Things (patterned paper, ribbon, die-cuts, stamping and lots of photos); Festive Friday Challenge #124 (Partridge, Christmas, Red & Heat Embossing)

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful layout, Cheryl! I love the papers and the pocket cards on the left side. The pearls and the ribbons are the perfect embellishments! Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful display of such happy faces with some great gifts! Glad you joined us at Festive Friday, always love to see some scrapbook layouts!

Helen Jennings said...

What a great scrapbook page reminding you of fun Christmas times. Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge.

Cat Nowak said...

Wonderful Christmas layout! Thank you for joining us for our final challenges at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Absolutely fabulous layout. I have some of that older paper and I love it, I love how you used it with your pictures and the layout of the pictures and embellishments, so fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Haley D. said...

What a fabulous, festive layout! I love the circle pops! Thanks for joining us @Heart2Heart!