Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Besties {Reece & Minnie} Layout

I am trying to make my yearly goal of 100 layouts and had four left as of this morning, but I cranked one out this morning, and then this layout with sweet photos of my hubby's niece and her Minnie Mouse came together relatively quickly. Only two left to go now, but only one day of 2020 left, so hopefully I can make it! 

Recipe:
Craft On papers
Dream Pop embossed cardstock
Bluebird cardstock
Canary, Pixie, Carolina & Bluebird ink
Black marker
Flamingo Dots
Best Friends cardstock sticker (Photoplay)
Pink ric-rac (Berwick)
Daisy & heart punches (EK Success)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 80

Challenges: Color My Heart # 424 Non-traditional Colors (the instructions indicated it didn't have to be a Christmas layout, so I immediately thought of these photos of my niece)

5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful girly layout... love it. I'm sure you will have no problem with making two more layouts. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. Don't forget over at Double Trouble if you have your Christmas photos this year, why not share create your layouts and finish off your hundred layouts, which is quite a goal.

Michelle said...

Such a cute layout preserving a wonderful memory. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

MortiCraft said...

A lovely bright layout! Hope you reached your target, I’m off to think of some craft targets for myself for 2021. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Alyson Mayo said...

Such a darling layout that preserves such precious memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Vandra said...

So cute, great page and gorgeous colours. I'm glad we had someone add a layout that wasn't just Christmassy cause it wasn't a requirement to be Christmassy themed to enter. Thank you for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge for non-traditional Christmas colours. I hope you can join us again soon.