Tuesday, March 7, 2023

And Many More Layout

Since we had gone to Legoland for my son's birthday, and since he still loved Lego even at the advanced age of 15, I decided to scrap his birthday dinner using Lego themed paper, even though it took place at a sea food restaurant after we left Legoland. I used the negative piece from a heart die cut left over from making this layout back in 2019. Glad I saved it because it was perfect for this layout!

Recipe:
Background Builders stamp set
Building Blocks papers (Scrapbook Customs)
Cranberry cardstock
Desert Sand ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
It's Your Birthday Boy Collection ephemera (Echo Park)
Field Trip Puffy Thickers (American Crafts)
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: heart
Pattern: Scraplift from Scrapbook.com

Challenges: Use Your Stuff #479 Paper Strips (I had a blank space in the left corner of my layout, and this challenge inspired me to add some Lego bricks!)

1 comment:

Tammy L said...

Great projects! I really love that Lego one and the little strips on the bottom corner I think really added to this layout! Wonderfully done! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

Tammy DT Co-ordinator