Thursday, February 7, 2019

I Love My Boy (x2) Layout

Whenever we go on a family outing, I can count on my boys to be a little silly, and it's always fun to scrapbook the madness! Since it's February (the month we are forced to celebrate love - LOL), I made this into a layout about how I love my boys. I wanted to use the sticker sentiment "I love my boy!" for my title, but since I have 2 boys, I changed it up by adding the (x2) under the sticker.

Recipe:
Miscellaneous patterned paper from my box of scraps
Kraft, Cranberry, Smoothie & White Daisy cardstock
White gel pen (Sakura)
Lily White Hopscotch Font chipboard (Doodlebug Designs)
Wonderful Words for Sons stickers (Deja Views)
Papier Playful Hearts stickers (Mrs. Grossmans')
Heart banner (Michael's)
Stardust Stickles (Ranger)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: conversation heart, small hearts
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: (x2), large heart
Pattern: Stick It Down February 2019 single page sketch
Challenges: Splitcoast Stampers Variety challenge "Set the World on Fire" (I chose to use the flame color red); Joy of Sets tic-tac-toe challenge #2 (I chose the top row for glimmer, red, hearts); The Paper Girls #169 - red, pink, and white

16 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for taking part in the Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe challenge for Feb and for submitting a gorgeous scrapbooking page using the grid. I love this, it's just too cute!

Fiona said...

Cheryl this is gorgeous - and I love the way you've combined the challenges - I'm loving seeing the scrapbook pages - I need to organise some photos so I can get scrapping again - thanks for joining us at JOSTTT again.

Krafty Kaylin said...

this is a great use of the tic tac toe board to make a great loving scrapbook page. thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

What a beautiful heart layout. Thank you for taking part in the JOSTTT02 challenge. x

Laura's Craft Closet said...

This scrapbook page is delightful! What a beautiful creation featuring your two boys. Thanks for playing along with us at JOSTTT!

Angie McKenzie said...

Such a fun layout! Thanks for playing with us at #JOSTTT002!

Keighley Brennan said...

Fab take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

Keighley-DT for SID

Susan Lawson (Simpson) said...

What a great layout - love the hearts on the string! Thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT002

Colleen said...

What a great page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen--DT for SID
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

Sarah Keerie said...

Great to see a scrapbook layout :) thanks for sharing and taking part in the JOSTTT02 challenge x

Anonymous said...

I'm not a scrapbooker at all, but this really inspires me to have a go, it's beautiful!

Sandra Mastello said...

Wonderful scrapbook page, I should try something like this for my boys! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love all the little hearts you've used and how you did the title!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Such a great layout! Fun photos and fantastic embellushments. Thanks for playing aling with us at SID.

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet layout. And I often make the same kind of edit to my boy stickers since I have two sons as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Stacy B, SID single-page layout DT member

Unknown said...

SO cute, how fun and playful! And Yes, my son is always the comedian (I'm glad it's not just me! haha) Lovely page and adaptation with the "x2" I cannot wait to see what you do for next month, thanks for scrappin' along with us! ~MELISSAKAY SID DT