Monday, July 1, 2024

Discovery Cube Layout

For this visit to the Discovery Cube, a kids' science center with two locations in our area, I pulled out my sketch from last month, mixed a brand new scrapbooking kit (Joy in the Journey) with a piece of older paper from American Crafts, and then cut a whole bunch of science themed die-cuts on my Cricut.

Recipe:
Joy in the Journey paper & stickers
Field Trip paper (American Crafts)
Journey, Capri, Pansy, Black & White cardstock
Capri & Black ink
Black marker
Tabbed Journaling Card
Silver Shimmer Trim
Black label tape (Dymo)
Cricut Design Space: title (using DTC Spring Break Font), I Love Science file, dinosaur fossil (from One Cut Collections)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #113

Challenges: Color My Heart Color Dare #606 (used Journey + Capri, and I didn't have Royal but Pansy seemed pretty close to me; also added Black, white, and silver)

No comments: