Sunday, June 30, 2024

Oh Snap Layout for Lasting Memories #708

Good morning, everyone. Today is an exciting day for me for two reasons: (1) I am singing in the church choir (something I haven't done for a looooong time) and (2) it's Lasting Memories challenge reveal day! Since you can't see me do the first, here comes the second, with another "Favorites" challenges from Jill. Today, she wants us to scrapbook about our favorite topic. Mine is my family, and specifically I love capturing those moments that make me smile or laugh out loud. These photos of my son Oliver showing off his crazy stretching skills was perfect for this theme. I chose the "Oh Snap" title because he reminded me of a rubber band that could stretch out and then snap back into place! If you would like to join the fun at Lasting Memories, please click on the link above and share your layout before July 6th.

Recipe:
Washi Wonder & Honeycomb stamp sets
Dotty for You, Caprice, March/April Mix-Ins & Twitterpated papers
Mist cardstock
Sorbet, Lagoon, Chocolate & Black ink
Elemental Complements chipboard
DS Flower Garden chipboardSweet Rush Collection - Loving This puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Color Kaleidoscope Phrases and Icons Puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Color Kaleidoscope Thickers (American Crafts)
Lagoon washi tape
3-D foam tape
Pattern: Stick It Down June single page sketch from Facebook (rotated right)

Challenges: Color My Heart Color Dare #607 (I used the middle row with Mist + Lagoon + Papaya, but subbed Sorbet for the Papaya since I didn't have that color, plus I added some neutrals)




1 comment:

Deanna said...

What a cute layout!! Would love to see his response when looking back on it in years to come!