Monday, July 20, 2026

Art {National Gallery} Layout

On our 2017 London trip, my hubby and I went to the National Gallery multiple times and tried to see as much art as possible, but I definitely didn't want to scrapbook all the photos we took, so here is a sampling of the 17th and 18th century paintings we photographed. The others are going in a pocket page. I also included the map of the National Gallery in a vellum pocket behind the photos, so it can slide out for future viewing. Funny story: I was trying to make sure the photos were all from the right centuries for this layout, and discovered that the map, while faithful to the time we visited, is now totally out of date. I guess the museum has so many pieces of art that they move them around depending on what they want to feature, so if we ever visit again, there is no guarantee we would see the same paintings!

Here are a couple of close-ups, one of the title and one of the map:
Recipe:
Belle Fleur paper (photoplay)
Watercolor paper
Vellum
Cranberry, Canary & Sage ink
Garden Green marker
DE Monograms chipboard
Belle Fleur Elements stickers (Photoplay)
Ink Splat stencil (Amazon)
3-D foam tape (Scrapbook.com)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #13
Challenges: The Outlawz Anything But a Card; Paper Rocks Scissors #18- used scissors to cut the little bumps off the chipboard letters; Stencil Fun –  included the optional twist of  patterns (stenciled ink blots on the chipboard letters).

No comments: