Thursday, July 30, 2026

Transport Museum Layout

I really wanted to finish scrapping all my London photos from April 29, 2017 before the end of the month, and I am almost done. Just one more after this. I think I can, I think I can! These photos were taken at the London Transport Museum, probably not a place your average tourist plans to go, but we enjoyed it.

And I had fun creating the little window scene, so here's a close-up:

Recipe:
Harmonious Patterns & Universal Backgrounds stamp sets
Yesterday & Today and Typeset papers
Kraft, Espresso, Toffee, Chocolate, Topiary, Heavenly Blue, Vineyard Berry, Juniper, Black & Colonial White cardstock
Espresso, Toffee, Topiary, Vineyard Berry & Juniper ink
Burnt Sienna fineliner pen (iBayam)
Nostalgiques Automobiles stickers (Stickopotamus)
Natural twill ribbon
Heart punch (EK Success)
Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Cricut Design Space; window, tree, title
Challenges: Can You Handle the Pressure?  Used a dotted embossing folder to create some texture on my die-cut tree; Heart’s Quest Challenge Blog #87 Used hearts in three colors, including red; Little Red Wagon # 869 One Thing - mine is one window scene; Paper Rocks Scissors #18 Used scissors to trim the ribbon ends and to cut off part of the tree and car so they would fit in the window scene.

No comments: