Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Cat's Meow Card

Hi everyone. I am officially sad today because I am not at Close to My Heart's consultant convention. I've been checking out tweets, blogs, the consultant bulletin board, and the virtual convention in order to keep updated with all the fun activities and great products that are being showcased, so I'm really excited about our new idea book that will be released in September! The virtual convention includes on-line classes, and I just finished one about using alphabet stamps. Seems like a no-brainer, but I got a lot of cool ideas. I was inspired to create this little card. The outside features a cat made of alphabet stamps, plus the letters U and R (you are. . .), while the inside says "the cat's meow."



Recipe:
Building Block Alphabet, Field Trip Alphabet, Classmate Alphabet, Friendship Alphabet Small & Noted Backgrounds stamp sets
Silhouette Level 2 papers
Colonial White, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand, Black & Bamboo ink
Black, Desert Sand & Topiary marker
Circle metal edged tags
Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds
Staples
Scalloped scissors (CM)

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love your super cool cat card! Colors are awesome and that image is adorable! Great work!