Monday, July 12, 2010

EMS Sketch Challenge 14 - Aquarium of the Pacific Layout

Another Monday, another sketch challenge. I'm posting this one rather late in the day, but I wanted to finish my layout to go with it yet I was having a hard time with it. Finally got it done to my satisfaction, and I took several liberties with the sketch, but I'm okay with that! In honor of two colors that are retiring from CTMH's lineup this fall, I used Ocean and Orange on the layout. I don't use these colors a lot, but I sure am going to miss having the option to use them! To create the background, I used a technique I saw earlier this week on Nona's blog. Thanks for the inspiration, Nona. As always, you can click on the pictures if you want to see a larger view of them.

The Sketch:

My Layout:
Recipe:
Hot Diggity, Dream Big, State of Mind, Building Block Alphabet & Felicity stamp sets
White Daisy Textured cardstock
Desert Sand cardstock
Desert Sand, Ocean & Orange ink
Ocean marker
White Daisy ricrac
3-D foam tape

2 comments:

Lela said...

Hey Cheryl, I had time to use your sketch for a layout tonight! Thanks for the great sketch for multiple photos! Here's mine:

http://lilola4life.blogspot.com/2010/07/lovely.html

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Another inspiring sketch! Cant wait to try it out!