Monday, July 19, 2010

EMS Sketch Challenge 15 - Spa Day Layout

Getting today's sketch posted has been a comedy of errors! I had a sketch ready and photos printed, but as I was trying to figure out what papers to use for the layout (a princess party for a friend's daughter), I realized that the Daydream paper pack from CTMH would be perfect for it. The only problem? I never thought I would need it, so I have to order it. Maybe you'll see what was today's sketch and layout next week. In the meantime, I whipped up a new sketch and created a layout. Unfortunately, I didn't have any pictures printed, so I had to fake it by adding them to the layout after I scanned it and cropping out the portions where the flowers should slightly overlap the photos. Not really fun, but at last it's done.

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Large stamp set
Bella Level 2 papers
Olive cardstock
Vellum
Smokey Plum ink
Cocoa marker
Spring Blossom Just Blooms
Pink paper flower (American Crafts)
Clear craft button
Olive embroidery floss
Creme Brulee Bigger Brad
Scalloped scissors (Fiskars)

No comments: