Wednesday, September 15, 2010

EMS Sketch Challenge 19 - Mariposa Grove Layout

It's been almost exactly a month since my last sketch challenge, and I must confess that my mojo is hiding somewhere other than in my brain, but at last I finished a sketch. This one is extremely photo-focused, and it uses mostly 4 x 6 photos, so it should be easy to throw a layout together. I didn't put my title next to the journaling block for my layout, since I instead wanted to repeat the ribbon that stretches across the other page. As usual, feel free to change elements around to suit your photos, and please leave me a comment and a link if you use the sketch!
The Sketch:

 
My Layout:
 
Recipe:
Back Country Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Olive cardstock
Outdoor Denim ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Twill ribbon
Outdoor Denim spiral clips & brads

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've been checking all your layouts in the gallery but need to check your blog more often. Thanks for posting the sketch!!

Susana Scraps said...

Love this sketch! Check out the layout I made with it! www.heart-paper-scissors.blogspot.com