Saturday, September 11, 2010

Something Special Layout

I'm having a hard time getting back into the scrapping groove, so it took me five days to finish this layout. I'm just thankful it's done and I can move on! I tried something new this time and added some paper pleats to the layout. Not sure if I love it, but it was fun to try.



Recipe:
Tiny Typewriter stamp set
It's a Guy Thing Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Desert Sand, Barn Red & New England Ivy cardstock
Barn Red & Cocoa ink
New England Ivy & Cocoa markers
Antique copper brads
Natural hemp
3-D foam tape

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the paper pleats, Cheryl! It adds great dimension to your layout which is already lovely. You should come join us at Heart 2 Heart challenges, last week we did "fancy folds" and your layout would've qualified! You don't have to submit cards, it can be any project using CTMH...check it out and I'd love to see you enter your outstanding work!

Amanda said...

What a great layout! I love the colors and the torn paper is such a great addition. I like the font that you used too and the journaling. TFS! :)

Denise said...

I never think I need alpha stamps...and then I see layouts like this that make them "necessary" to own! :) Really nice job!