Monday, November 15, 2010

Williams, AZ Layout

Good Monday to everyone out there in Blogland. Hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't post any layouts last week (sorry!), but I have been working on some. Here's one from our 2006 Arizona trip. We stayed in Williams, AZ because you can catch the train from there to the Grand Canyon. Williams was a small but cute town, and we enjoyed looking around while we were there. For the layout design, I adapted the sketch from Nuts About Sketches Week 118 to fit my needs.



Recipe:
Cocktail Alphabet, Ticket to Ride & Boys at Play stamp sets
Passages & Caprice Level 2 papers
Dutch Blue & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate & Cranberry ink
Chocolate marker

2 comments:

awjmgmom said...

love the journaling card and just the right amount of embellies :)

need to get back on the scrapping horse myself now that the bday party is over

Andrea Ewen said...

Great layout and great pictures, Cheryl! I love that striped border strip that goes through the center. Really draws the eye!