Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Layout

My boys love going to the pumpkin patch, but not for the pumpkins. Nope, they love the rides! I usually have to bribe (or threaten) them to get them to pose for a picture with the pumpkins. Last year was no exception, but I'm glad we managed to get a good mix of photos of them having fun and just looking cute for the camera. The resulting layout uses Sketch Support 2 Page Sketch #1, plus one of the lovely diecuts that came in my Felicity kit. The title was cut out using a Cricut cartridge belonging to my scrap buddy Beth, but I didn't write down which cartridge it was. Oops! Well, it looks great anyway, right? Beth worked really hard learning how to weld words together on her Gypsy, and she created the title for me, so a big thanks to Beth.



Recipe:
October & November Word Puzzle stamp sets
Felicity kit
Desert Sand, Colonial White, New England Ivy & Barn Red cardstock
Desert Sand, Olive, New England Ivy & Barn Red ink
Barn Red & Olive markers
New England Ivy Bigger Brads

3 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

I am so scrap lifting! LOVE IT!

Tanya said...

I LOVE this page!!!

Linda Norman said...

Very cute! Still love that paper!