Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 14 Layout Linky

Happy Saturday morning, everyone. Hope you all are enjoying Spring Break if this is your week to have it off. We're heading out today for a family vacation, so I'm scheduling a few post for while I'm gone. I just love this layout of my two boys playing with their trains. The Animal Cookies papers may be discontinued, but I think they will always be one of my favorite packs. They are so perfect for little boy layouts! For the pattern, I used Hat Trick from Magic, but instead of a 8"x6" photo on the left hand page, I chose to use three smaller photos. I also placed another photo where the journaling box should be, thus creating a 6 photo layout where the book calls for three. I also got to break out some of the new craft buttons. I'm loving the one shaped like a flower.



Recipe:
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers & My Stickease
White Daisy & Desert Sand cardstock
Tulip, Desert Sand & Dutch Blue ink
Craft buttons
Embroidery floss
Pizzazz Irresistibles chipboard

***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your fourteenth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: