Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 17 Layout Linky - You Warm My Heart Layout

For these cute pictures of my boys toasting marshmallows, I used the Spellbound pattern from Magic and rotated it to work with my photos. I'll probably be using my Animal Cookies papers for a while, since I bought another pack when it was on sale. I love this paper! Although my boys used coat hangers and not a stick to roast their marshmallows, I though a little bit of artistic license was okay.



Recipe:
A Sip & A Game stamp sets
Animal Cookies & Zippidee Level 2 papers
Dutch Blue, Bamboo, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate, Bamboo, Tulip & Desert Sand ink
Dutch Blue marker
Kraft Color-Ready borders
DE Booksmart chipboard
Chocolate brads
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your seventeenth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: