Saturday, October 15, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge 9 + LOAD #11 - Hot Springs

Due to major computer problems the past two weeks, getting this sketch and layout to the point where I can post it has been a challenge, so hooray that it's finally here! I designed the sketch with the idea in mind that the large photo collages can consist of any size photo combination you choose, all neatly contained within the box except for one break out. For example, I used mostly 4" x 6" and 3" x 4" photos, but you could place a large 8" x 10" on the left hand page and a combo of smaller photos on the right hand page. Have fun creating and let me see what you come up with.

The Sketch:

My layout:


Recipe:
Stardust Level 2 papers
Moonstruck, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand and Heavenly Blue ink
Cork Color-Ready Alphabet stickers
White Daisy Dazzling Diecuts
White gel pen (Marvy)

No comments: