Saturday, October 1, 2011

LOAD #1 - Sledding

It's the first day of the month, and I am in the mountains at a scrapbook retreat! I'm getting quite a lot done, so here is my first layout for the month. For the background, I cut out some snowflakes on a Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH, and I used them as masks around which I sponged Lilac Mist ink. I placed a snowflake border and a few individual snowflakes on the page as well. Off to a good start on my LOAD, and I hope a few people want to play along with me. If so, I'll check out your blog daily for your latest layout, and please do the same for me. This will be a hard challenge considering how busy I have been lately, but I think I can, I think I can!
Recipe: Cocktail Alphabet & Notice the Details stamp sets Mistletoe paper White Daisy & Indian Corn Blue cardstock Indian Corn Blue, Lilac Mist, Cranberry & Desert Sand ink Sparkles

No comments: