Sunday, October 16, 2011

LOAD #13 - 4 Generations

Two posts in one day? What is the world coming to? LOL! As I mentioned on my previous post, I am trying to catch up on my LOAD, so here's another layout I cranked out this week but didn't post because of computer issues. For this one, I went back and used EMS Sketch 29. I also pulled out the stamp of the month from September (Limited Edition), and had some fun using it to create the tag and journaling box. Love that it only cost me $5. BTW, you really have to click on the picture and enlarge it to see the cute faces from the Family Ties stamp sets. Adorable!


Recipe:
Family Ties Adult, Family Ties Children, Hodgepodge Alphabet, Chocolate Alphabet Small & Limited Edition stamp sets
Evensong Level 2 papers
Vanilla Cream cardstock
Olive, Vineyard Berry, Tulip & Sorbet ink
Vineyard Berry marker
Sorbet ric-rac
Staple

No comments: