Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pear & Partridge Card 1

I plunged right from designing my Moonlight card workshop into planning for my upcoming Pear & Partridge workshop, and here is my first card. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog has a Christmas challenge going on right now, so I'm entering this card.




 AnnaBelle Stamps had a sketch challenge, and my card follows the basic design but I added an extra box to it, and I moved the circles to another spot on the card.


I wanted to accent the touches of pink in the B&T paper by adding the piece of Smoothie cardstock that I scored and sanded. I'm not sure it works, though. Do you think I should have just gone with the Olive green?

Recipe:
Very Merry Christmas stamp set
Pear & Partridge Level 2 papers
Cranberry & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry, Desert Sand, Smoothie & Olive ink
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Pearl Opaques

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant design and colours!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Andrea said...

Love your card Cheryl, and the scored pink picks the colour up perfectly from the DP!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x