Thursday, November 15, 2012

SCS Variety Challenge 177 - Out of Plumb

I'm so excited to be taking over the Scrapbook Variety Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers! I'll be posting a new challenge every other Wednesday. (This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I was sick in bed with stomach flu, so I had to post a day late). I'll post a link to the challenge on the Splitcoast site, so feel free to join in. I plan to make these challenges something you can use with pretty much any type of photos, so you won't have to have specifically themed photos to participate. Here's the new challenge:

Out of Plumb - SBVC177
A plumb is a lead weight attached to a line and used to ascertain a vertical direction. To be “out of plumb” means a line is not perpendicular. This week’s variety challenge is to create a layout that uses lines that are out of plumb. Not all lines have to be out of plumb, but at least two must be.

Here's my sample. My two "out of plumb" lines are on the tan strip on the left side of the layout.
Recipe:
Classmate Alphabet stamp set
Lucky Level 2 papers
Whisper & Colonial White cardstock
Outdoor Denim & Desert Sand ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Milepost Shapes stars
Pattern: Nuts About Sketches Week 92

No comments: