Saturday, November 2, 2013

Huntington Cards

I love holding card workshops, in part because it really makes me exercise my creativity! The Huntington workshop in particular made me think hard, since my workshop gals wanted non-seasonal cards and these papers have a definite fall flavor to them. Hope you like what I came up with!




For this one, I added some embossing using my Cuttlebug so that I could play along with the CAS-ual Fridays embossing challenge.

Recipe:
Floral Happiness, Casual Expressions, Remarkable Wreath, November Word Puzzle, Sweet & Lovely, Salutations Seals, Happy Birthday & You Are My Happy stamp sets
Huntington Level 2 papers
Olive, Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Desert Sand, Champagne & Colonial White cardstock
Olive, Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red & Versamark ink
Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red & Black markers
Mocha Opaques
Colonial White & Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: scalloped border, journaling box
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tab, butterfly, title shape
Challenges: Stampin' Royalty anything goes!


1 comment:

Deb said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards, Cheryl! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!