Friday, January 8, 2016

Farewell Layout

Ever liked a single page sketch but had way too many photos for just one page? Here's an example of how I stretched this single-page sketch across two pages by reverse mirroring the original sketch. The left page of the layout stuck pretty close to the sketch, but I made some key changes to the right hand page. Since I wanted to use a busy paper for the center strip, I moved my journaling over to the right side of the layout, replacing one photo, and I didn't use the frame on the right hand page since I wanted the photo on the left page to stand out. I also moved the embellishment cluster on the right page to a different position. This is just one way of many to get more mileage out of a sketch!
Recipe:
Hopscotch Level 2 papers & stickers
Flaxen, Glacier & Sunset cardstock
Flaxen, Glacier, Sunset & Smoothie ink
Natural twill ribbon
My Crush Besties Assortment
Sunset corduroy brad
Blue Enamel & Glitter Duos
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge: starbursts
Pattern: EMS Sketch 8a

No comments: