Saturday, January 2, 2016

Football Roadtrip Layout

I posted a sketch over at Splitcoast Stampers yesterday, so I thought it would be a good idea to actually use it to create a layout - LOL! I changed it up a little by making my circles a little smaller and adding some extra embellishments, but I followed the basic pattern. I wasn't sure adding the Honey yellow strip to the layout would work or whether it would be too bright, but I pulled out my (extremely neglected) crimper to add some dimension and then added some inking to the edge of the strip, so I think it turned out okay.

The sketch:

My layout:
Recipe:
Timberline, Adventure USA & Jennifer's Hand Alphabet stamp sets
You Rock Level 2 papers
Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Cranberry, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Cranberry, Honey, Black & Bamboo ink
Black marker
White enamel stars
Crimper (Fiskars)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: arrows, teardrop

2 comments:

Shannon MiMI Strait said...

Love your layout and your page. Can't wait to give it a try today.

nikki said...

Really like this layout!