Friday, January 1, 2016

Spring Luncheon Layout

Happy New Year everyone! Hope that 2016 is a wonderful year full of precious memories and enough time to scrapbook them. I'm starting out with a bang by posting a layout I finished up this morning. As I sat shivering in my scraproom completing it, the soft colors and springtime theme warmed me up a little mentally, even if not physically! I usually struggle a bit working with pastels, but for some reason, this layout came together pretty easily. The banner across the bottom of the layout is actually a photograph of the banner I designed for the event.
Just an FYI: I posted a sketch today on Splitcoast Stampers, so if you need some inspiration for your latest group of pictures, check it out here.
Recipe:
My Sunshine, Hooray Bouquet & Vintage Type stamp sets
Brushed Level 2 papers
Pixie, Crystal Blue, Pear, Canary, Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
Blush, Crystal Blue, Pear, Petal, Juniper & Creme Brulee ink
Crystal Blue craft buttons
Bubblegum embroidery floss
Mocha Opaques
Aqua Dots
Mini flower punch (EK Success)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flowers, branch
Cricut Artiste cartridge: Spring title, bird
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #95

No comments: