Tuesday, June 25, 2019

2 Much Fun Layout

My son Adrian has always been very intense about his video gaming, so it was funny to see him with his cousin who is just as intense when watching Adrian play! The stamp that says "2 peas in a pod" totally reflects this similarity. I finally opened up my "Something Fierce" kit from CTMH and used it in conjunction with a sketch from Scrap Our Stash to create this layout.
Recipe:
Kid Power stamp set
Something Fierce paper & Complements (die-cuts & stickers)
Kraft & White Daisy cardstock
Raspberry, Bluebird, Sunny Yellow & Clover Meadow ink
Black marker
Color Kaleidoscope Thickers
3-D foam tape
Pattern: Scrap Our Stash June Pick Your Side (I chose the right side but had to adapt it since my square photos were a little larger than specified.)
Challenges: The Paper Girls #178 Toys (video games aren't the toys I grew up with, but I think they're here to stay as the toy of choice for kids now!)

5 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for you entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Chris C said...

Great take on the sketch and I like your creative title. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this is too cute! I have that paper and haven't used it yet...I think I need to get it out and use it! Such a great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Christine Kiehl said...

Like this a lot. sweet photos. it says volumes without all of the added frills.