Monday, June 24, 2019

Imagine {California Science Center} Layout

Despite living relatively close to Anaheim, my family seldom goes to Disneyland, but I couldn't resist buying a few Disney themed sticker sheets recently, thinking I could adapt them for other events. I broke the first sheet out today because the colors coordinated so well with these photos I was scrapping. Combined with some products from other collections, I think they worked really well with my photos!
Recipe:
Enchantment Paper Fundamentals - Saffron
Glacier, Cranberry & Black cardstock
Saffron ink
Black marker
Childhood PML card
Say Cheese III cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
Mind Your Manner Ephemera & cardstock stickers (Bella Blvd)
Illustrated Faith Family die-cut (Bella Blvd)
Mini wooden ladybug (source unknown)
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Challenges: Use Your Stuff #364 - stickers

No comments: