Saturday, June 29, 2019

Hello Summer Layout

I used a fun sketch from Let's Scrap to scrap these beach pictures, although I tweaked it a a bit to fit my photos!
Recipe:
Dream Pop & Dotty for You papers
Lagoon, Canary & Almond cardstock
Lagoon, Sunset, Smoothie & Slate ink
Smoothie marker
Summer Daydreams cardstock stickers (Photoplay)
My Crush Assortment stickers - Best Day Ever & Besties
Grey Wool baker's Twine
Base & Bling heart charm
Junebug Puffies
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: sun
Pattern: Let's Scrap 6-15-19
Challenges: Lasting Memories #451 - "Summer” in the title; Heart 2 Heart You Are My Sunshine;  Scrap With Stacy - Photo Inspiration (beach, flip flops, playing in sand)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Love that design with the patterned papers and the sun accent is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

CathQuillScrap said...

Lovely layout.... I like the row of flip flops at the bottom. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

scrapqueen141 said...

Looks like a great day at the beach! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

life documented said...

Wow! Love the colours and how you made this sketch work for your photos!!! So glad you could play along with us at Let's Scrap!

CatScrapbooking said...

Super cute summer layout! I love your sun and the flip flops. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!!

Lori said...

I love the colors on this beautiful summertime layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT