Saturday, July 13, 2019

Carnival 2016 Layout

For these carnival photos for my daughter's school album, I mixed a few Disney themed stickers that weren't specifically "mousey" with some older patterned papers from a retired CTMH kit.
Recipe:
Animal Cookies papers
Sky & Tulip cardstock
Tulip & Dutch Blue ink
Black marker
Magical Adventures Elements stickers (Echo Park)
Dot 2 Dot alphabet stickers (from my stash)
Honey Triangles washi tape
Black enamel dots
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #86
Challenges: The Studio Challenges Tic-tac-toe (I chose mini alphas, blue & enamel dots)

2 comments:

Diana Poirier said...

Another great layout!! So so fun! LOL! Again, I'm so glad to see you joining us over at The Studio Challenges!!

Lori said...

I love the mix of patterns and the colors you have used on this fun layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges! -Lori DT