Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My Favorite Superheroes Layout

For these pictures of two of my boys busting out some superhero moves, I was fortunate enough to have a few scraps of the discontinued CTMH Superhero paper pack left. The red of my son's Ironman suit wasn't quite a perfect match (trust Tony Stark to make everything difficult!), but I decided to go with the papers anyway since the comic book style was perfect for this layout.
Recipe:
Superhero papers
White Daisy Textured cardstock
Cranberry, White Daisy & Black cardstock
Cranberry & Black ink
Black marker (Zig)
Escape the Ordinary Thickers (American Crafts)
Black label tape (Dymo)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: journaling block, stars
Challenges: Lasting Memories #453 Red & White

4 comments:

BrendaB said...

Love your page! Those photos are adorable!

Deanna said...

How cute this is! I love the comic strip paper and great job with the red and white! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

I think those are the perfect papers for those photos! Fantastic layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Toni Herron said...

Wow.. I love this layout!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!
- Toni LMDT