Thursday, July 11, 2019

Working at the Car Wash Layout

I pulled together various goodies from my stash to scrapbook these fun photos of my little ones washing the car. The journaling spot includes some practical advice for them, drawn from the Cowboy's Code of Conduct!
Recipe:
Color Kaleidoscope papers (American Crafts)
Skylark papers
Pear & Ruby ink
Ruby cardstock
Black marker
Lagoon glitter tape
Dimensional Elements Mixed Shapes chipboard
Irresistibles Frames chipboard
Vellum
Black enamel dots
Cricut Design Space: Chloe font
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: car, heart
Pattern: Stick It Down July double page sketch
Challenges: Bitten By the Bug anything but a card challenge (fortunately this challenge was not anything but a car - LOL!)

10 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

What a fun and colorful layout! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. I love seeing layouts using the Cricut. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Bethany.Roisland said...

Great layout! I love that teal washi tape! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!!

Tina Campbell said...

Cool take on the sketch :) Super cute layout :) Thanks for playing with us over at Stick It Down
Tina-DT

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love this layout! thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2

Alicia

Caroline said...

Your layout is super cute! The design and the colorful papers are perfect for your layout. What a fun way to get the car washed! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

moknowsall said...

Wow that’s a great layout. I see bubbles everywhere. Nice details. Thx for joining our Bitten by the Bug challenge this week

SugarShine Designs said...

I think your layout is wonderfully done! I come from cowboy country originally (North Dakota) so I especially enjoyed seeing this project. Great colors and design! Thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 challenge blog. Janet - SugarShine Designs, BBTB2 DT Member

Scrapping Girl said...

LOL, also glad it wasn't anything but a car! That made me snort lemonade out my nose laughing! Layouts are my favorite thing to see, and so great to look back on the little moments that make life fun! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colors and the fun polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
Lauren

CathQuillScrap said...

Love the paper you used. Great page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down