Sunday, September 29, 2019

Frozen Party Layout

My two youngest kids loved the movie Frozen, so they were delighted to be invited to a Frozen themed birthday party! My older two were not as excited, but who can resist the lure of candy and cake, right? I'm not a huge Frozen fan, but the party was amazing, so hopefully this layout conveys a little of the magic of the day. I used my monthly double sketch one last time, and now I'm going to retire it for a while, although I'm sure I will pull it out to use in the future.
And here's a close up of the glittery title. I downloaded the Ice Kingdom font, the closest match to the Frozen font I could find, and then used Cricut Design Studio to cut it out. I sponged Twilight and Crystal Blue ink on it and finished by adding Star Dust Stickles for a icy shine.
Recipe:
Wonderland papers
Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstock
White Daisy textured cardstock
Crystal Blue & Twilight ink
Clear Sparkles
Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Mini Snowflake punch (EK Success)
Cricut Artistry cartridge: snowflakes
Cricut Design Studio: title using Ice Kingdom font
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 78
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart All About Cricut challenge (used Artistry to cut out all the snowflakes except the tiny ones)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Great layout, I love how you did the title, the snowflakes and inked edges are all great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! I love those circle photos as it is a great way to add more photos. Really cute Frozen layout! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Melissa Robinson said...

Those circle photos...I totally love how you are using them in this sketch. FUN!

Thank you so much for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

H2H Moderator