Friday, November 22, 2019

Family Ride Layout

I hadn't yet broken into the Hawthorne paper pack that I ordered from CTMH last month, but it seemed the perfect match for these photos! Love the fun patterns in this pack, and I played along with a bunch of challenges (see below) to accessorize these photos of a family bike ride at Bonelli Park.
Recipe:
It's Your Day & Alphabet Solos T stamp sets
Hawthorne papers
Sage, Sapphire, Chocolate & Colonial White cardstock
Sapphire, Vineyard Berry, Toffee & Almond ink
My Crush Wildwood Assortment journaling card
Canvas Badge Button
Stargazer enamel dots
Wood grain washi tape
Outdoor Denim baker's twine
Family tag (from my stash)
Pewter heart brads (from my stash)
Brass heart stencil (Dreamweaver)
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: circle tag
Cricut Artistry cartridge: bird on branch
Pattern: Scraplift of SuzanneG's All You Need Is Love layout from Scrapbook.com
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Attitude of Gratitude; Lasting Memories #473 - plaid patterned paper; The Paper Girls #188 - Family (already did this challenge once but the title worked perfectly); Scrap With Stacy November 2019 Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the bike rider!)
Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #124 (I chose the top row across with metal brads/metallic title, bicycles, and 3 patterned papers. My stamp sets are It's Your Day {2012}for the the bicycle and "life is good" sentiment, and Alphabet Solo T {2009} for the "Thankful" sentiment.)

7 comments:

Deanna said...

I love your choice of patterned paper prints along with all the embellishing! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Brandi said...

I love Hawthorn on this layout, it works perfectly, great layout! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Stacy H-W said...

What a lovely layout! I love that you were inspired by the bike in my inspiration photo!! Those papers are super pretty too! Thanks for playing along on my Scrappy Friends challenge!

LeAnne said...

What a great layout, and the use of the bicycle is perfect! So happy you played with us at Retro Rubber this week!

Lori said...

This layout is gorgeous! I love the mix of patterns and will probably regret not getting that paper pack! Looks like you all had a fun day! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Cat Nowak said...

Hawthorne is perfect for this layout! The colors work so well with your photos. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

I LOVE how you created that border. This layout screams outdoor fun. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please come back this week and see some of the new challenges we have for you. I can't wait to see what you create! ☕đŸ’™MissC