Friday, November 29, 2019

London Supreme Court Layout

I'm switching back to London vacation pages for the moment since I wanted to complete a travel themed challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. This building looked medieval yet when I looked it up, it was actually completed in 1913 - go figure!
Recipe:
CTMH Fall 2019 Mix-In, For Always & Buzz and Bumble papers
Sky & white Daisy cardstock
Sky, Sapphire, Sunset & Black ink
Black & Sky markers
Grey Wool baker's twine
Black embroidery floss
MAMBI Sticks Our Adventure epoxy stickers (MAMBI)
Say Cheese III enamel dots
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: banner
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #65

Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Black Friday (this one seemed pretty open to interpretation, so I went with lots of black products); The Library Challenges #46 "The Sewing Machine" (I was inspired to sew on my layout)

3 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Marina said...

I do think those stitches add an interesting element to this lovely layout. Thanks for joining The Library.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Every detail you added is a perfect addition to this layout. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please come back this week and see some of the new challenges we have for you. I can't wait to see what you create! ☕đŸ’™MissC