Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Snow Monster Smash Layout

Earlier this year I created several layouts in which my daughter was wearing an Elsa (from Frozen) costume, so I was kinda over Frozen, even though I still had more photos to scrap. A couple of things reanimated my creativity this week: a glitter + snowman challenge from Double Trouble, and finding a partially used Frozen sticker book when I deep cleaned my daughter's room. She's pretty much out-grown Frozen, so she let me have the book and I was able to use a few stickers on this layout, so hooray for recycling! FYI: I've been ask to be a guest designer for Double Trouble for the month of December, so be sure to check back Monday to see my Double Trouble inspired layout.
Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Small stamp set
Glitter & Watercolor papers (Recollections)
Dotty for You papers
Lagoon & White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon & Grey Wool ink
Lagoon baker's twine
Frozen sticker book (Innovative Designs)
Snowflake punch (EK Success)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: Monster, scalloped border, circle tag
Pattern: Scrap Our Stash November Pick a Side challenge (I chose the left side)

Challenges: Double Trouble #43 Bring on the Glitz (Things 1 - glitter paper, sticker & dots + Thing 2 - play along with Cupcake Inspiration's snowman theme + Thing 3 - snowman)

5 comments:

Melanie R said...

Wonderful page of memories, Cheryl! I so enjoy seeing how your create your fabulous work and stick to the sketches, too. Congrats on your appointment to "Crazy Cousin" and thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #43.

Sherri Caramico said...

Love your layout!! Great take on our challenge!! =Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog! ~ Sherri DT

Angela said...

How fun! Love your page. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic and fun page. Love the details stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the blue glitter on your page and using the Frozen stickers and fantastic interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations. Looking forward to your projects as our December Crazy Cousin Guest Designer.