Thursday, February 27, 2020

Legoland 2015 Layout

For this family visit to Legoland in 2015, I had purchased some Lego brick type paper but no stickers to go along with it, so I was forced to get creative with my embellishments. The Cricut Artbooking cartridge from CTMH has a cute couple that I was able to edit in Design Space to add a taller guy and a shorter one so they would represent my four kids. If you look close, you will see I added a little square to each head so they look like Lego figures! I cut the design three times in different colors and layered the pieces together for the clothing.
And here's a close up of my little Lego family:
Recipe:
This & That stamp set
Building Blocks papers (Scrapbook Customs)
Memo Fundamentals paper
Bluebird, Cranberry & Honey cardstock
Bluebird & Honey ink
Black marker
Stargazer enamel dots
Slate washi tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: people (edited in Cricut Design Space)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: arrow
Recipe: Scraplift of Lela's Florida 2019 layout
Challenges: Lasting Memories #485 die-cuts (Lego people, arrow); Use Your Stuff #392 circles (large circle that I stamped on plus enamel dots plus the circles on the Lego bricks); The Library Challenges #53 Elmer (I was inspired to cut my Lego paper into squares)

1 comment:

Marina said...

Yes! I love their Lego heads! What a fun layout!Thanks for joining The Library.