Monday, February 10, 2020

EMS Sketch Challenge 85 + Engine Court Layout

I meant to get this sketch posted last week, but, well, life! Anyway, here is a new sketch featuring a mixture of photo sizes. As you can see, it also lends itself to housing a panoramic picture if you so desire. I made a few modifications to make it work for my photos, and you are welcome to do the same. Don't forget to post a link in the comments section to your completed layout if you use the sketch. I love seeing what others do with my sketches!

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
Glamour Uppercase, Glamour Lowercase, Pen Pal Alphabet & Felicity Alphabet stamp sets
Pet Shop papers (KI Memories)
Pewter & White Daisy cardstock
Sky, Goldrush, Bamboo, Chocolate & Whisper ink
Kraft Color-Ready Borders
Chocolate brads
Silver washi tape
Color Kaleidoscope sticker book (American Crafts)
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: castle
Cricut Design Space: journaling shape using an imported file and the print and cut function
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy's February Tic-Tac-Toe board (I used the column with brads, washi, and 5 or more patterned papers); Lasting Memories #484 Stamps (stamped the title and subtitle and the flourishes)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, wow! What beautiful photos! Such a great layout. I will definitely be saving this sketch to use. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Deanna said...

Amazing work with that sketch and I love the little castle accent. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Stacy H-W said...

Cheryl, these photos are gorgeous! I love your double page layout so much! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends this month!!

Jessica said...

Great sketch and layout! I happened to have some photos printed that fit this sketch really well: https://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2020/03/falling-for-fall.html Thanks for the inspiration!

Tanya said...

I love your sketches! I played with this one today, here-
https://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2021/05/flower-garden.html