Thursday, April 29, 2021

Let's Go Layout

My kids used to love riding their scooters at the local skate park! Instead of journaling on the layout, I included a line from Let It Go in order to play along with the April Music Challenge over at Scrapbook.com.

Recipe:
Slice of Life papers (American Crafts)
Molly papers (Bella Blvd)
Kraft, Lagoon, Raspberry, Saffron, Pear & White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon, Sapphire, Raspberry, Saffron & Black ink
Black & Lagoon markers
Sapphire baker's twine
Lagoon washi tape
Seas the Day enamel dots
Kraft Color-Ready Borders
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stars, heart
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #464

Challenges: Bitten By the Bug May the Fourth Be With You (I used lots of stars on my layout); Crafting Happiness #94 Bright Colors; Tic Tac Toe Challenges #111 (I used the bottom row with embossing, layers, and scallops)

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the big heart and your use of the twine! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme this month! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I hope you'll link up again.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful layout, stars, title, photo and more. Glad to see they are wearing helmets. Just yesterday I had You Are Here cartridge linked/loaded to my Design Space. Have a prize for this BBTB2 challenge I'm hosting and you can find out about prize in my What's Happening Thurs 4/29 blog post. Good luck and May the Fourth Be With You.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jeanne said...

Such a fun layout and a great way to preserve memories! Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

Caroline said...

Awesome layout! I love the layout design and your combination of papers. I really enjoy your layouts! Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Denise S. said...

Wonderful layout with lots of fun layers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Crafts in the Command Center said...

I love this colorful layout! The large heart on the back is perfect and looks great with these photos and colors. Thanks for joining the stars challenge on Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Cheryl, thanks for always playing along with us at BBTB2. We really appreciate your participation.

Alicia