Saturday, April 24, 2021

Mommy Makeover Layout

My daughter used to have a really fun makeover app on her tablet and one day, while we were hanging out at a restaurant waiting for our food, she decided to use it on me. Good times!


The right hand picture is popped up so I could slide a die-cut cellphone under it. I used the words to two Broadway songs, Popular from Wicked and I Feel Pretty from West Side Story, as my pretend conversation between Brianna and myself.

Recipe:
Stacy's Hand Alphabet stamp set
Yesterday and Today & Route 66 papers
Color Kaleidoscope papers (American Crafts)
Cranberry, Almond & Black cardstock
Black & Espresso ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Yesterday & Today PML cards
Just Blooms Paper Shapes butterflies
Epoxy Bubbles (black, grey)
Enamel Hearts
Black mesh ribbon
Rebecca Sower Designs Fresh Stickers (EK Success)
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: lipstick
Cricut Artistry cartridge: cell phone, speech bubbles
Cricut Design Studio: text message
Pattern: Scrap Our Stash April 2021 Remix challenge

Challenges: Crafting Happiness #93 Hanging Out; Heart 2 Heart What's Your Angle?; The Studio Challenges Inspired by a Song; 
Lasting Memories #642 Word Play - Easter
E – Epoxy Bubbles
A – American Crafts paper
S – stamps
T - torn paper
E – enamel hearts
R – ribbon, red, Route 66 paper

9 comments:

Deanna said...

Love all the layers for your photo mattes! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

Alyson Mayo said...

That sounds like a cool app to try! Love the way you layered the photos over other elements. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H :)

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a lovely layout! Great details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Janis Lewis said...

I love this! Thanks for joining us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll join us again this week. Always anything goes and unlimited entries.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

Brandi said...

I love this, I love the layout and that you featured yourself. I also love how you worked the angles into the layout! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melissa Hill said...

Great photos and love your layering behind them. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Shannon said...

How fun that you used the cellphone! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!!

missgailly said...

Fun layout and I love the slide out cell phone journaling block - too cool! Thanks for playing at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! I love that you saved this memory! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!