Sunday, April 14, 2024

Congrats Layout for Lasting Memories #697

I don't take many single photos and, since this week's Lasting Memories challenge features a single photo, I wasn't planning to play along. However, one of the design team members is in the hospital, so I needed to come up with a layout in a hurry to fit the sketch. Fortunately, I happened to have a single photo of the pastor and elders honoring of the class of 2017 graduates at church, so I went to work and whipped this layout out in less than two hours (that's fast for me)! I'm loving the sketches Brandi has been sharing with us this month, so hopefully you are inspired to check them out and join in the fun before the end of the month.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my layout:

Recipe:
This Happened stamp set
Olive, Espresso, Ruby, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Ruby & Black ink
Black marker
Second Avenue a la carte Congrats ephemera (MME)
Round sparkles
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: filmstrips
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: hearts
Challenges: Cut It Up Challenges #301 (3 gems + 2 die-cuts + 1 sentiment); The Outlawz AG in a Card Free Zone April challenge with optional twist of numbers (I stamped the year on the photo mat)

3 comments:

Carrianne said...

Gorgeous page! Love the layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up!

Tanya said...

Your layout turned out fantastic! I love the film strap in the books and that you turned the circle with the stripes the other way. :)

Sarah said...

This is a great layout! It's making me really want to get back to scrapbooking! Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz ATG in a Card Free Zone!