Sunday, April 21, 2024

Stay Sharp Layout for Lasting Memories #698

Greetings, everyone, and welcome to another design team, reveal for Lasting Memories. Design Team member Brandi has created some amazing sketches for us to work with this month, and I am loving this week's sketch. I might even try to complete another layout using it this month! My only thing I think I would do differently is create a template for placing the hexagons. I eyeballed it but am not sure I got 
them all lined up correctly. If you are inspired by this sketch, please pop on over to Lasting Memories and share your layout with us before May 4 when the challenges for April end!

Here's the sketch:

And here's my layout:
Recipe:
Oh Happy Day papers (Simple Stories)
Black cardstock
White gel pen (Sakura)
Oh Happy Day cardstock stickers (Simple Stories)
Cricut Artistry cartridge: hexagons
Challenges: Cut It Up  #302 Starts with a B (my son's Biome project for his class); My Time to Craft #532 Die-Cuts (I have tons of die-cut hexagons and a die-cut circle on this layout!)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

such fun and cute scrapbook that you've created to share with us at MTTC. Love these hexagon!