Friday, November 20, 2009

VBS Layout

This past summer, I helped out with the music at Vacation Bible School at church, but I ended up with lots of extra time on my hands once that was done every night, so I took a ton of pictures. Here are a few of the missions assembly. Just for fun, I pulled out an old tool when I was scrapping these. When was the last time you used your paper crimper? I couldn't remember, but it was cheaper to add strips of crimped paper to this layout than using grosgrain ribbon would have been, and I actually like the effect.



Recipe:
Life'a a Jungle & Chocolate Alphabet Small stamp sets
Magic Moments Level 2 papers
Sunflower & White Daisy cardstock
Cocoa & Hollyhock ink
Cocoa marker
DE Monograms "V", "B", "S"
DE Framed Fun
Liquid Glass
Paper crimper

No comments: