Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 12 Layout Linky + EMS Sketch Challenge 26 - Lexi Layout

This month, the Let's Get Peachy blog posted a Roll 'Em Challenge. I went to the Roll 'Em site, rolled three dice, and got a 4, 5 & 2. That means I needed to put together a layout using 4 photos, 5 patterned papers, and 2 embellishments. This was perfect for some photos of my cute niece Lexi, plus it worked for a sketch I created, so I combined the two challenges. Fun! The twist on the Let's Get Peachy challenge was to use spring colors, which I mostly did. Black isn't very springy, but it made a nice contrast. My two embellishments are chipboard letters and stamped butterflies.

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
Hot Diggity & Alphabet Solos "H" stamp sets
Daydream & Boom-di-Ada Level 2 papers
Black cardstock
Black & Hollyhock ink
DE Monograms "L", "E", "X", "I"
Liquid Glass

***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your eleventh week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

4 comments:

awjmgmom said...

Wow - this is super cute!! Way to get your mojo rocking this week!

Tanya said...

This is a fun sketch! I will have to try it! :)

awjmgmom said...

I opted to take the week off, but it looks like some great stuff uploaded this week :). I have a layout on my table and will hopefully get some time this week so I can meet my March goal! Keep up the great work everyone!

Tanya said...

I used this sketch! :) TFS!
http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2011/04/halloween-page.html