Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 13 Layout Linky - Sing Layout

I went away to a scrapbook retreat this weekend, so I got quite a few layouts done. Here's another one from the Bible Boot Camp VBS our church did last summer. I used a Becky Higgins sketch and the new craft paper from CTMH. FYI: this paper is great, and it's perfect for anything army. Well, it's perfect for a lot of things, but that's what I happened to be scrapping this weekend! I did lots of multiple ink stamping on this layout. For a few, I was able to get multiple colors on the stamp just by inking up the stamp on the edge of the pad, but for the guitar I had to use a sponge to apply the Pansy Purple ink. I like how it came out really muted, especially in comparison to the star I stamped over it. Same ink, two different looks. Cool!



Recipe:
Star Power & Extreme Caps stamp sets
You Rock Level 2 papers
Olive, Craft & Colonial White cardstock
Olive, Pansy Purple, Outdoor Denim, Goldrush & Desert Sand ink
Pansy Purple Bigger Brad
Olive & Outdoor Denim markers

***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your thirteenth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

dang. i missed. i posted it wednesday, i just forgot to link.
But at least you keep me motivated to work on my pages! :D